CALGARY, Alberta, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Traction Uranium Corp. (CSE: TRAC) (OTC: TRCTF) (FRA: Z1K) (the “ Company ” or “ Traction ”) has received a request from OTC Markets Group Inc. (“ OTC Markets ”) to issue a statement about recent promotional activity concerning the Company and its common shares (the “ Common Shares ”), including the distribution of promotional newsletter emails published by Future Money Trends, LLC, Lion Capital Investment Limited, MIC Market Information & Content Publishing GmbH and Tamarack Advisors, and their respective affiliates (collectively, the “ Advertisers ” and each an “ Advertiser ”) discussing the Company, its business, and the uranium industry in general (the “ Materials ”). The Company believes the recent promotional activities commenced on or about January 16, 2023, and notes that the anticipated commencement of such activities was within the Company’s knowledge and disclosed in a […]
Click here to view original web page at financialpost.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!