NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
CALGARY, Alberta, May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Traction Uranium Corp. (the " Company " or " Traction ") TRACTRCTF FRA: Z1K))) is pleased to announce that it has closed the second and final tranche of a non-brokered private placement offering of units and flow-through units of the Company (the " Offering "). The Offering, initially announced on April 12, 2023, comprised both units of the Company (the " Units ") and flow-through units of the Company (the " FT Units ").
On April 20, 2023, the Company announced it had closed the first tranche of the Offering issuing 3,050,000 Units of the Company at a price of $0.40 per Unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $1,220,000. Each Unit consisted of one (1) common share in the capital of the Company (each, a " Share […]
Click here to view original web page at www.benzinga.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!