(Calgary, AB): Traction Uranium Corp. (CSE: TRAC) (OTC: TRCTF) (FRA: Z1K) (the " Company " or " Traction ") announces that it has granted an aggregate of 525,000 restricted share rights (the " RSRs ") and 500,000 stock options (the "Options") to certain directors, officers, and consultants of the Company, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Company’s New Equity Incentive Plan.
Each Option is convertible into a common share in the capital of the Company at an exercise price of $0.35 for a term of five years. All RSRs and Options vest on the date of the grant and, pursuant to the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange, are subject to a hold period of four months from the date of the grant.
The grant of an aggregate of 200,000 of the RSRs and the Options to insiders of Traction is considered to be a related-party transactions as […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content