VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Traction Uranium Corp. (the “Company” or “Traction”) ( CSE: TRAC ) ( OTC: TRCTF ) ( FRA: Z1K ), a mineral exploration issuer focusing on the development of discovery prospects in Canada, including its two flagship uranium projects in the world-renowned Athabasca Region, is pleased to announce effective June 1st, 2022 the appointments of Mr. Blair Way, current director of Traction Uranium Corp (see Press Release dated November 5th, 2021) to Chairman of the Board of Directors and the appointment of Tasheel Jeerh as Chief Financial Officer of the Company.
Mr. Way is an experienced international executive with over 35 years experience in the resources and construction industries. Mr. Way’s experience spans the complete mineral development cycle from early-stage exploration to project definition and studies culminating in implementation, commissioning and operations. He spent his early career with large scale resource companies […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content