VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Traction Uranium Corp. (CSE: TRAC) (OTC: TRCTF) (FRA: Z1K) (the “ Company ” or “ Traction ”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a property option agreement (the “ Option Agreement ”) with UGreenco Energy Corp. (the “ Vendor ”) dated August 15th, 2022 (the “ Effective Date ”), pursuant to which the Company has been granted the right to acquire up to a 75% interest in and to the Key Lake South Property, which consists of a series of mineral disposition parcels located in Athabasca Basin, Northern Saskatchewan, Canada (the “ Property ”).
The Key Lake South Uranium Project is located approximately 6 kilometers to the southwest of the Key Lake uranium mill and in close vicinity to modern uranium mining facilities and highway transportation in northern Saskatchewan. Geologically, it sits at the southeastern edge of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content