Toro Energy [ ASX:TOE ] , the Australian resources miner specialising in uranium, gold, and nickel, announced the completion of its $5 million capital raise for advancing its Lake Maitland, Dusty, and Yandal Projects.
Toro’s share price has now been lowered by almost 8% on Friday afternoon and has plunged 54% over the last 52 weeks.
Australian resources and commodities remain a topic of contention. As oil and gas prices continue to fall, some commodities have been moving up — uranium has lifted by more than 0.5% today, and gold by 0.18%.
Competition has also been fuelled; for example, gas and oil corporation Beach Energy [ ASX:BPT ] today backed out of a takeover battle over Warrego Energy [ ASX:WGO ] which had been hot against Hancock over the past week .Within its industry, though, TOE is trading at 89% below. Source: tradingview.com Toro’s $5 million placement The uranium producer announced […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content