Will these uranium stocks continue rising before next month? When thinking of mining sectors, uranium stocks are often overlooked by investors. What many investors do not realize is that uranium is a huge industry with operations all over the world. Uranium stocks are also an industry that has been impacted by COVID-19. COVID caused Uranium stocks to reach levels they had not seen since the 2011 Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster in Japan. Some believe that a part of uranium’s hype has to do with Reddit. As you may have seen in the last year, retail investors have become very powerful in the stock market. Back in February, a subreddit was created called r/UraniumSqueeze for uranium retail investors. To date, the subreddit has accumulated more than 9,500 members. But how do you choose which uranium stocks are the best to invest in? Maybe you found a uranium corporation you want […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content