It’s been a pretty shoddy start to the trading week for the All Ordinaries Index (ASX: XAO) and most ASX shares this Monday. At the time of writing, the All Ords has lost a meaty 0.66%. But that hasn’t stopped two ASX uranium shares from bucking the markets and not only rising today but hitting new 52-week highs.
First up we have Paladin Energy Ltd ( ASX: PDN ).
Last week, Paladin shares closed at 96 cents each. This ASX uranium share opened at that same price this morning, but soon rocketed up 2.59% to 99 cents, the level we are currently seeing. That’s also the new 52-week high for the Paladin share price.Then we have Devex Resources Ltd ( ASX: DEV ).Devex shares closed at 38 cents last Friday but opened at 41 cents this morning before climbing up to 42 cents soon after open. That was a gain […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content