Energy and Utilities
This week we look at the government’s signing of a memorandum of understanding with the North Seas Energy Cooperation, a new government consultation on delaying CfD start dates, the government’s Nuclear Fusion Fund and the extension of the Energy Bill Relief Scheme for non-domestic customers. UK government signs memorandum of understanding with the North Seas Energy Cooperation on offshore renewable energy
The government signed a memorandum of understanding with the North Seas Energy Cooperation (NSEC) on 18 December 2022. The memorandum will fulfil commitments contained within the UK-EU Trade and Cooperation Agreement and will accelerate the energy transition, while also reducing dependency on Russian fossil fuels.
NSEC members include Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the European Commission and it is hoped this will start a new phase of UK-EU cooperation. Although not legally binding, the memorandum sets out the terms of cooperation between […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content