If the bear is really losing its bite on this market, here are three undervalued penny stocks for your watchlist.
Kinross Gold ( KGC ): Gold has finally been performing the way precious metals investors were hoping.
Uranium Energy ( UEC ): UEC will play a key role in filling the U.S. Strategic Uranium Reserve.
Harpoon Therapeutics ( HARP ): A key partnership should make investors optimistic that its lead candidate will make it through clinical trials. Source: John Brueske / Shutterstock.com If finding undervalued stocks is good, then finding undervalued penny stocks is even better. That’s because, with penny stocks, investors’ capital appreciation upside potential is amplified.Of course, risks are also amplified, making such companies often all-or-nothing bets. Penny stocks, which for this article I define as stocks trading for less than $5, are cheap for a reason. Many of these companies are not profitable. Some […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content