Nuclear energy stocks have seen a recent share price drop.
NuScale Power ( SMR ): The company is focused on building nuclear power plants with a small footprint.
Uranium Royalty ( UROY ): The only royalty company that exclusively deals with uranium.
Ur-Energy ( URG ): A uranium mining company publicly trading for fifteen years. Source: engel.ac / Shutterstock There are few stocks that revolve around the nuclear industry, whether it is uranium mining or developing power plants. These companies are focused on alternative energy sources that are much better for the planet’s environmental health on a large scale.There have always been tons of public criticism regarding the overall efficacy and safety of nuclear power, which stems from the nuclear disaster in Chernobyl in 1986 and the Fukushima disaster in 2011. This has turned many different countries away from pursuing an energy future using nuclear energy, fearing what could […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content