After years of being out of favor, it may be time for investors to consider investing in nuclear stocks.
BHP Group ( BHP ): The company’s focus on both uranium and copper is getting the attention of analysts and investors.
Cameco Corporation ( CCJ ): One of the world’s largest uranium producers is benefiting from a clever business strategy.
Global X Uranium ETF ( URA ): An ideal choice for investors looking to get involved in themed investing with less risk. Source: engel.ac / Shutterstock Many movie buffs are eagerly awaiting the debut of “Oppenheimer” which is set to release on July 21. The movie will draw attention to the perils of nuclear power. However, if you’re interested in investing in nuclear stocks, you’ll want to look at nuclear energy through a wider lens.When you do, you’ll see that nuclear power is one of the only forms […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content