The most recent report that Telemark Asset Management LLC has submitted to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) indicates that the company made a new investment purchase in Cameco Company (NYSE: CCJ) (TSE: CCO) during the third quarter of this year.
The fund purchased a total of 300,000 shares of stock in the company that deals in fundamental materials at approximately $7,953,000.
Because Telemark Asset Management LLC holds a 1.2% stake in Cameco, the investment is ranked as the 28th most important in the company’s portfolio.
The most recent disclosure that Telemark Asset Management LLC made to the SEC indicated that the company owned approximately 0.07% of CameCoHedge funds and other institutional investors have actively traded shares of CCJ over the most recent few months.In the first three months of this year, Mirae Asset Global Investments Co Ltd increased the amount of Cameco stock owned by 37.4%, bringing its total ownership percentage […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content