On a sunny April 18, 2023, investors were treated to news of Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings Inc’s latest acquisition. According to the most recent SEC filing made by the company, Sumitomo Mitsui grew its holdings in Cameco Co. (NYSE:CCJ) (TSE:CCO) by an impressive 6.9% in the fourth quarter. The move saw the firm add 69,939 more shares than they previously owned, bringing their total holdings to 1,078,648 shares.
The value of this acquisition is not to be understated as it has put Sumitomo Mitsui in control of approximately 0.25% of Cameco’s worth. Specifically, the investment is now worth $24,467,000 according to the most recent estimates at the end of Q4.
Should investors be concerned about what this acquisition means for Cameco? It’s undoubtedly a question that many traders and analysts alike will be asking themselves. However, for now at least based on current trading patterns and developments within the company itself […]
Click here to view original web page at beststocks.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!