Kelowna, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – October 28, 2022) – Strathmore Plus Uranium . (TSXV: SUU) ( OTC: SUUFF) (the " Company ") is pleased to report that it has closed its non-brokered private placement financing raising $1,356,986 through the issuance of 4,112,078 units (the "Units") at $0.33 per unit, subject to final TSX approval. Each Unit consists of one common share and one of one share purchase warrant. Each whole share purchase warrant (" Warrant ") is exercisable into one common share at a price of $0.40 per share for a period of 2 years following the closing of the offering.
The Company has paid a 7% cash commission to certain qualified Finders for a total finder’s fees of $13,657. The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering for the exploration programs as well as general corporate purposes.
Certain insiders of the Company acquired a total of 1,204,858 […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhouse.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!