VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce the appointment of Sean Hillacre as President, provide a corporate update on its exploration projects including announcing the expansion of the 100%-owned Sun Dog and Atlantic Projects and the expansion of the Company’s portfolio of highly prospective projects by the staking of the Corvo Project (the “Project”), totalling 3,711 hectares, in the eastern Athabasca Basin of northern Saskatchewan (Figure 1).
Jon Bey, CEO and Chairman for the Company, commented, “This summer has been challenging for many uranium junior exploration companies and investors. I believe we are going to see a much stronger second half of this year and our team has been quietly building our portfolio of projects and working on completing joint venture deals with new partners. I would also like to congratulate […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content