The private placement will be of any combination of units at a price of C$0.11 each, and flow-through (FT) units at a price of C$0.13 per FT unit Standard Uranium Ltd (TSX-V:STND, OTCQB:STTDF) said it has determined, given the current strength in the global uranium sector, and uranium’s increasing importance as a green energy source, that it will conduct a non-brokered private placement to raise gross proceeds of up to C$3.5 million.
The company said the private placement will be of any combination of units at a price of C$0.11 each, and flow-through (FT) units at a price of C$0.13 per FT unit.
The net proceeds raised from the offering will be used for the exploration of the company’s projects and for working capital purposes. Proceeds from the sale of FT units will be used to incur ‘Canadian exploration expenses’ and ‘flow through mining expenditures’ as defined in the Income Tax […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content