VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Nov. 25, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce the company is planning a phase II diamond drilling program at its flagship 25,886 hectare Davidson River Uranium Project (the “Project”). The Project is located in the Southwest Athabasca Uranium District of the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, and encapsulates the inferred trend that hosts Fission Uranium’s Triple R deposit and NexGen’s Arrow deposit, over an area 25 km to 30 km to the west of those deposits. The Phase II program is set to begin in early 2021, dependent on COVID-19. The Company is also pleased to announce a summary of results from the Phase I summer 2020 diamond drilling program at the Project.
Jon Bey, President, CEO and Chairman commented: “I am very pleased with the results of our Phase I drill program at our […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content