VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce the refinement of their existing exploration-only business model to a more expansive project generator model. This transition will allow the Company to be highly capital efficient through the engagement of joint-venture partners for development of the Company’s prospective land package and progress the Company’s exploration projects more quickly while retaining upside exposure to any discoveries.
With the addition of the Rocas Project (as described below), the Company now has ownership interests in six projects, totalling over 65,205 hectares across the uranium-rich Athabasca Basin. The Company is now seeking strategic partners to advance Rocas and other Standard Uranium owned assets.
“We have built an excellent uranium exploration company in the best place on earth to find high grade uranium,” said Jon Bey, CEO and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content