Key Focus Points: Standard Uranium has defined multiple drill-ready target areas on the Atlantic, Canary, and Ascent projects situated in the prolific eastern Athabasca Basin.
Strong EM conductors coupled with regional-scale faults and potential alteration signatures outline high-priority target areas on all three eastern Athabasca projects.
ALS Goldspot Discoveries is currently working on providing additional targeting layers based on regional and local information, while incorporating the newly acquired geophysical data.
Planning for inaugural drill programs designed to follow up on prospective historical results coupled with newly identified geophysical anomalies is underway. The geophysical surveys completed were designed to characterize lithological variations and alteration signatures, in addition to further refining the structural architecture and known basement conductors on the projects. The results of the surveys have outlined several compelling target areas on all three projects. Along with drill-ready targets, the Company’s east side projects are fully […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!