VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“ Standard Uranium ” or the “ Company ”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB:STTDF) has determined, given the current strength in the global uranium sector, and uranium’s increasing importance as a green energy source, that it will conduct a non-brokered private placement of any combination of units of the Company (each, a “ Unit ”) at a price of C$0.11 per Unit, and flow-through units of the Company (each, a “ FT Unit ”, and collectively with the Units, the “ Offered Securities ”) at a price of C$0.13 per FT Unit to raise gross proceeds of up to C$3,500,000 (the “ Offering ”).
Each Unit will consist of one common share of the Company (each a “ Unit Share ”) and one half of one common share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a “ Warrant ”). Each FT Unit […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content