VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce the signing of an Engagement Agreement with Ya’thi Néné Land and Resource Office (“YNLR”) 1 , further strengthening the Company’s relationships with First Nations and northern community stakeholders. The Company is also pleased to announce plans for their winter exploration program including high resolution geophysics and diamond drilling at its 15,770-hectare, 100% wholly-owned, Sun Dog Project (the “Project”). The Project is located at the northwestern edge of the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, and is south of the first uranium mining camp in Canada, the Beaverlodge District, near Uranium City. Article content
Following the signing of the Engagement Agreement with the YNLR on October 12 th , 2021, CEO and President, Jon Bey, and VP Exploration, Sean Hillacre, visited the Sun Dog […]
Click here to view original web page at financialpost.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!