European white labeller HANetf reports that Sprott Uranium Miners UCITS ETF (URNM) has now passed the USD51 million assets under management (AUM) milestone for the first time.
URNM, which tracks the North Shore Sprott Uranium Miners Index, was launched in May 2022, and provides investors with a way to access the growth of nuclear power through exposure to uranium miners. Alongside uranium mining equities, the ETF invests in physical uranium through investment trusts.
The Sprott Uranium Miners UCITS ETF was launched in partnership with Sprott Asset Management. Sprott are global experts in the uranium space, overseeing a US-listed sister uranium miners ETF with around USD700 million AUM and a physical uranium trust with almost USD3 billion AUM.
In response to the energy crisis, global leaders have been increasingly looking to alternative sources of energy, HANetf writes. The United States and European Union member states have earmarked increased funding to support nuclear […]
Click here to view original web page at etfexpress.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!