This news release constitutes a “designated news release” for the purposes of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust’s prospectus supplement dated November 22, 2021 to its second amended and restated short form base shelf prospectus dated November 22, 2021.
TORONTO, April 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sprott Asset Management LP (“ Sprott Asset Management ”), on behalf of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX: U.UN and U.U) (the “ Trust ” or “ SPUT ”), announced today that it has been informed that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“ SEC ”) has declined to consider the application submitted earlier this year in respect of a U.S. stock exchange listing for the units of the Trust.
“Unfortunately, we have been informed that the SEC has rejected the application to list the units of SPUT on the NYSE Arca at this time. We understand the rejection was based on the Trust not […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content