TORONTO, Nov. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sprott Asset Management LP (“Sprott Asset Management”), on behalf of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX: U.UN) (TSX: U.U) (the “Trust” or “SPUT”), a closed-ended trust created to invest and hold substantially all of its assets in physical uranium, today announced that the Trust has filed and obtained a receipt from securities regulatory authorities in each of the provinces and territories of Canada for its second amended and restated short form base shelf prospectus (the “Second Amended and Restated Shelf Prospectus”) amending and restating its amended and restated short form base shelf prospectus dated September 9, 2021. The Second Amended and Restated Shelf Prospectus allows the Trust to issue up to US$3.5 billion of units of the Trust (“Units”) in Canada during the 25-month period that commenced on August 10, 2021.
The Trust has also updated its at-the-market equity program (the “ATM Program”) […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content