TORONTO, Nov. 02, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sprott Asset Management LP ("Sprott"), on behalf of the Sprott Physical Gold and Silver Trust (NYSE: CEF) (TSX: CEF) (TSX: CEF.U) (the "Trust"), a closed-ended mutual fund trust created to invest and hold substantially all of its assets in physical gold and silver bullion, today announced that it has established an at-the-market equity program for sales of trust units of the Trust ("Units") in Canada. The existing at-the-market equity program in the United States remains in place.
In connection with the at-the-market equity programs in Canada and the United States (together, the "ATM Program"), Sprott (as the manager of the Trust) and the Trust, entered into an amended and restated sales agreement (the "Sales Agreement") with Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. ("CF&Co"), Virtu Americas LLC ("Virtu" and together with CF&Co, the "U.S. Agents") and Virtu ITG Canada Corp. (the "Canadian Agent" and together with […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content