TORONTO, Feb. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sprott Asset Management LP (“Sprott”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sprott Inc. (NYSE/TSX: SII), today announced the launch of four Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) focused on providing investors pure-play 1 exposure to critical minerals essential to the generation, transmission and storage of cleaner energy. The four funds are Sprott Energy Transition Materials ETF (Nasdaq: SETM), Sprott Lithium Miners ETF (Nasdaq: LITP), Sprott Junior Uranium Miners ETF (Nasdaq: URNJ) and Sprott Junior Copper Miners ETF (Nasdaq: COPJ).
As nations around the world embrace mandates that require sharp reductions in their carbon emissions, Sprott’s new Energy Transition ETFs enable investors to gain convenient, liquid 2 exposure to the miners of critical minerals that may benefit from quickly increasing demand, limited supplies and the challenges of bringing minerals to market.
“2022 was a global wake-up call regarding the importance of energy transition and security,” said John Ciampaglia, CEO […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!