URNM begins trading today as a series of Sprott Funds Trust, expanding the firm’s ETF offerings in that Trust
TORONTO, April 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sprott Inc. (“Sprott”) (NYSE/TSX: SII) and Sprott Funds Trust jointly announced today that Sprott Asset Management LP (“Sprott Asset Management”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sprott, has completed the acquisition of certain assets relating to managing the North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF (“URNM”), to which Exchange Traded Concepts, LLC acted as the investment adviser. Sprott Funds Trust and Exchange Traded Concepts Trust have completed the reorganization of the North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF from a series of Exchange Traded Concepts Trust to Sprott Uranium Miners ETF, a series of Sprott Funds Trust. URNM is now advised by Sprott Asset Management and sub-advised by ALPS Advisors, Inc.
In connection with the acquisition and fund reorganization, Sprott Asset Management has also acquired licensing rights from […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content