Initial geophysical survey results have defined three new priority drill targets for Corazon Mining Ltd (ASX:CZN, OTC:CRZNF) at its 100%-owned flagship asset, the Lynn Lake Nickel-Copper-Cobalt Sulphide Project in Manitoba, Canada.
The company recently wrapped up a high-powered, ground-based 3D induced polarisation (IP) and magneto-telluric (MT) geophysical survey at the Fraser Lake Complex (FLC), which was designed to test the extent of broad zones of sulphide mineralisation the company hit during wide-spaced drilling on site.
Generative artificial intelligence (AI) is poised to be a tailwind for the MedTech industry over the long term, analysts at UBS believe, with little pointing to AI being a threat in any way.In a note to clients following a conversation between the analysts and an expert in this area, they wrote that both generative AI and AI more broadly will bolster MedTech market growth by increasing procedural volumes as the technology leads to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content