Vancouver, BC, Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd.’s (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company Valor Resources Limited (“Valor”) is pleased to announce the commencement of a maiden diamond drilling program at the Hook Lake Uranium Project. The Hook Lake Project is located in the world class uranium jurisdiction, the Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Hook Lake (Formally North Falcon Point) Project: https://www.skyharbourltd.com/_resources/maps/Sky_HookLake_20211209.jpg
Highlights: 2,500m diamond drilling program has commenced at the Hook Lake Uranium Project
Drilling to test the extent of uranium mineralisation at the S-Zone which included up to 59.2% U 3 O 8 in rock chip samples at surface Program will include testing of the V-Grid, a geochemical and structural target An airborne gravity survey over Hook Lake is scheduled to commence in April 2022 Hook Lake Drill Program: The Hook Lake Project Diamond Drilling program […]
Click here to view original web page at www.digitaljournal.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!