VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) announced that partner company Valor Resources Limited (“Valor”) has entered into an Agreement with TerraLogic Exploration Inc. (“TerraLogic”) to provide mineral exploration services on its Hook Lake (previously called North Falcon Point) uranium project located in the eastern Athabasca Basin area of Saskatchewan. The first phase of exploration work will be an airborne geophysical survey over the Hook Lake Project. TerraLogic is currently finalizing the flight grid and technical parameters for the survey and soliciting quotes from airborne contractors with contracts anticipated to be finalized in March.
Hook Lake (North Falcon Point) Property Location
The Hook Lake Project consists of 16 contiguous mining claims covering 25,846 hectares, located 60 km east of the Key Lake Uranium Mine in northern Saskatchewan. The property hosts over […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content