VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that partner company Valor Resources Limited (“Valor”) entered into a contract with Precision GeoSurveys Inc. through TerraLogic Exploration Inc. (“TerraLogic”), the Company’s geological consultants, to undertake a detailed airborne survey over the Hook Lake Project (previously North Falcon Point). The survey commenced in early April 2021 and is now complete.
TerraLogic designed the low-level airborne magnetic and VLF-EM survey to cover the entire Hook Lake claim area, using a fixed-wing aircraft, at 75m line-spacing totaling 5,100 line-km. Final data processing, data interpretation, target selection and recommendations for follow-up ground-based exploration and drilling programs will also be handled by TerraLogic. This process is expected to take approximately six weeks, followed immediately by the recommended fieldwork in the summer and fall 2021. Application for the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content