Skyharbour Resources Ltd Vancouver, BC, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. ’s ( TSX-V: SYH ) ( OTCQ X : SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company, Basin Uranium Corp. (“Basin Uranium”) has completed 2022 drilling at its Mann Lake project located 25 km southwest of the McArthur River Mine and 15 km to the northeast along strike of Cameco’s Millennium uranium deposit.
Mann Lake Uranium Project :
In total 6,279 metres were drilled 2022 over two phases of drilling. Phase two consisted of 2,776 metres of diamond drilling over four holes which followed up on targets from phase one drilling and geophysical programs completed earlier in the year. The Mann Lake camp has been demobbed for the winter and all drill sites have been reclaimed. All core samples have been submitted to the Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC) for analysis and the […]
Click here to view original web page at nz.finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!