Vancouver, BC , Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. ‘s ( TSX-V: SYH ) ( OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the "Company") partner company, Basin Uranium Corp. ("Basin Uranium") is pleased to announce the commencement of a phase two diamond drilling program at its Mann Lake project located 25 km southwest of the McArthur River Mine and 15 km to the northeast along strike of Cameco’s Millennium uranium deposit.
Mann Lake Uranium Project :
Highlights : Phase two drilling is designed to follow-up on exciting targets generated from phase one drilling and recently completed geophysical surveys at Mann Lake
Approximately 4,000 metres of core drilling is planned for phase two covering the southern portion of the project The first hole of phase two will follow-up on uranium mineralization in hole MN22-002 (see Company’s news release dated September 7, 2022) Drilling will also […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content