Vancouver, BC, April 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. ’s ( TSX-V: SYH ) ( OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company, Basin Uranium Corp. (“Basin Uranium”), is pleased to announce it has commenced its spring 2022 diamond drilling program at the Mann Lake uranium project in Saskatchewan’s prolific Athabasca Basin. The Mann Lake project is located 25 km southwest of the McArthur River Mine, the largest high-grade uranium deposit in the world, and 15 km to the northeast along strike of Cameco’s Millennium uranium deposit.
Mann Lake Uranium Project
“I am happy to report that the drill is turning and we are now coring at Mann Lake,” stated Mike Blady, CEO of Basin Uranium. “Since acquiring the project from Skyharbour Resources in late 2021, the Basin team has made great strides in consulting, permitting, planning, and now drilling in a very […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content