Vancouver, BC, May 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. ’s ( TSX-V: SYH ) ( OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company, Basin Uranium Corp. (“Basin Uranium”) is pleased to announce it has completed its phase one 2022 drill program at its Mann Lake project located 25 km southwest of the McArthur River Mine and 15 km to the northeast along strike of Cameco’s Millennium uranium deposit. The phase one program consisted of five holes totalling 3,503 metres with the unconformity being intersected between 608 metres to 651 metres in all holes. This was the first significant drill program undertaken on the property since 2007.
The second phase of drilling is planned for the fall of this year and will consist of approximately 3,500 metres. Results from both the phase one drill program and upcoming geophysical surveys at Mann Lake will be used for targeting […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content