VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company Azincourt Energy Corp. (“Azincourt”) is pleased to provide an update on preparations for the 2021 winter exploration program at the East Preston uranium project, located in the western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Results from the 2020 HLEM survey have been received and drill target prioritization is now underway, based on the compilation of results from the 2019 and 2020 drill programs and 2018 through 2020 ground-based EM and gravity surveys, and property wide VTEM and magnetic surveys.
An exploration program of a minimum of $1M will focus on the central portion of the East Preston property. Permits are in place to allow the commencement of an approximately 2,000-2,500 metre drill program consisting of up to 10 to 12 holes testing targets extending south from the A […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content