VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH )
(OTC QB : SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) announces that the Company has granted 1,550,000 incentive stock options (the “Options”) to officers, directors and consultants of the Company. The Options are exercisable at $0.28 per share for a period of five years from the date of grant. The Options have been granted under and are governed by the terms of the Company’s Incentive Stock Option Plan.
About Skyharbour Resources Ltd.:
Skyharbour holds an extensive portfolio of uranium and thorium exploration projects in Canada’s Athabasca Basin and is well positioned to benefit from improving uranium market fundamentals with six drill-ready projects. Skyharbour has acquired from Denison Mines, a large strategic shareholder of the Company, a 100% interest in the Moore Uranium Project which is located 15 kilometres east of Denison’s Wheeler River […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content