Skyharbour Resources Ltd Vancouver, BC, Oct. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQ X : SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce assay results from the 2022 spring diamond drilling program at its 100% owned, 35,705 hectare Moore Uranium Project, located approximately 15 kilometres east of Denison Mine’s Wheeler River project and proximal to regional infrastructure for Cameco’s Key Lake and McArthur River operations in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan. Skyharbour plans to continue advancing Moore through additional drilling in conjunction with the fully funded, multi-phased drill programs being planned at the Company’s recently acquired Russell Lake Uranium Project. News is forthcoming on the details of these drill programs.
Moore Uranium Project Claims Map:
Jordan Trimble, President and CEO of Skyharbour Resources, stated: “We continue to discover and delineate new zones of uranium mineralization at our high-grade Moore Project […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content