Skyharbour Resources Ltd Vancouver, BC , Aug. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQ X : SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has acquired by staking seven new prospective uranium exploration claims in Northern Saskatchewan, increasing Skyharbour’s total land package that it has ownership interest in to 518,302 ha (1,215,941 acres) across 24 projects. These 100% owned claims add an additional 13,945 ha to Skyharbour’s existing holdings in and around the Athabasca Basin, which is host to the highest-grade uranium deposits in the world and is consistently ranked as a top mining jurisdiction by the Fraser Institute. As the Company remains focused on its co-flagship Russell Lake and Moore projects, these new properties will become a part of Skyharbour’s prospect generator business as the Company will seek strategic partners to advance these assets.
Skyharbour’s New Uranium Project […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content