Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC) shares, rose in value on Thursday, May 20, with the stock price up by 0.65% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $3.11.
Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $3.09, falling within a range of $3.0000 and $3.1200. The value of beta (5-year monthly) was 2.45 whereas the PE ratio was 0 over 12-month period. Referring to stock’s 52-week performance, its high was $3.67, and the low was $0.82. On the whole, UEC has fluctuated by 13.5% over the past month.
With the market capitalization of Uranium Energy Corp. currently standing at about $658.39 Million, investors are eagerly awaiting this quarter’s results, scheduled for Jul 2021. The company’s Forward Dividend Ratio is 0, with its dividend yield at 0%. As a result, investors may see a weakening in the stock’s price […]
Click here to view original web page at stocksregister.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!