VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / March 28, 2023 / RUSH RARE METALS CORP. (" Rush " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that BRS Engineering has completed a Technical Report (the " Report ") for its Copper Mountain uranium project near Riverton, Wyoming, USA (the " Copper Mountain Uranium Project "). The Report was prepared in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects and is available under the Company’s SEDAR profile at www.sedar.com.
The Copper Mountain Uranium Project is comprised of 110 claims and encompasses several historical uranium occurrences, including the Arrowhead Uranium Mine which produced as much as 500,000 pounds of eU3O8 in the 1960’s and 1970’s (prior to a virtual shutdown of uranium mining activities in the USA at the end of the 1970’s). The Copper Mountain Uranium Project is held by Rush through its wholly owned subsidiary, Rush Uranium […]
Click here to view original web page at www.finanznachrichten.de
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!