February is the shortest month and a lot of royalty companies saw their share price performance come up short during the month February 2021 did not live up to expectations with the average share price for mining royalty and streaming companies down 3.4%; 76% of mining royalty and streaming companies had a negative or neutral share price movement compared to the start of the previous month.
This is despite major developments last month with deals in the battery metals and uranium royalties space. These deals demonstrate that the royalty market is starting to change, with the importance of royalties over large mining and metals projects that are not in the traditional precious metals space increasing. This could well be the pivotal moment in the short history of royalty companies, where we start to see the rise of non-precious metals and diversified royalty companies.
The majors were worst off last month down […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!