Nasdaq- and TSX-V-listed Uranium Royalty Corp (URC) has elected to receive royalty proceeds from the recently re-started McArthur River mine, in Canada, through the delivery of physical uranium.
URC’s royalty interest applies to Orano Canada’s 30.195% ownership interest in the McArthur River project, which is operated by Cameco. "By electing to receive physical uranium under this royalty interest, URC provides shareholders with unhedged exposure to future uranium price upside. In addition, it represents pounds sourced from a geopolitically stable jurisdiction, in one of the world’s premier uranium mining districts, by an operator with an outstanding safety and environmental record,” said CEO Scott Melbye .
Earlier this month, Cameco announced that the first pounds of uranium ore produced from the McArthur River mine had been milled and packaged at the Key Lake mill, marking the initial production from McArthur River as it transitions back to normal operations. Cameco states that McArthur River/Key […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content