Pic: iStock / Getty Images Plus share
Okapi Resources will raise $5.1m to fund investment in uranium enrichment tech company, exploration projects
Sprott-backed Tempus Resources is pulling up more super high-grade gold in drilling at the Elizabeth project
Lithium stocks Latin Resources, Megado Minerals, Solis Minerals up on no news Here are the biggest small cap resources winners in early trade, Monday February 20. OKR will raise $5.1m to fund its investment in uranium enrichment tech company Ubaryon, as well as advancing the Tallahassee, Maybell and Athabasca uranium exploration projects.The placement to institutional and sophisticated investors will be undertaken at 15c per share; a small ~10% discount to the last traded price.OKR director will also put some skin in the game to the tune of $129,000, subject to shareholder approval.The cash will allow OKR to complete the recently announced $3.1m investment in private Aussie firm Ubaryon. […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!