TORONTO, Oct. 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — African Gold Group, Inc. (TSX-V: AGG) (“ AGG ” or the “ Company ”) is pleased to announce its corporate social responsibility program (“ CSR ”) as it prepares for the start of construction of its flagship Kobada Mine. As a mining company operating in Africa, AGG recognizes its responsibility to adhere to the highest standards and is committed to creating sustainable long-term value for all of its stakeholders.
AGG is guided by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (“ UN SDGs ”) at all stages of its decision making and will work towards aligning our operations towards the following goals as Kobada moves towards production: Goal 3: Good health and well-being
Goal 4: Quality education
Goal 5: Gender Equality Goal 6: Clean water and sanitization Goal 8: Decent work and economic growth Goal 9: Industry, innovation and infrastructure Goal 12: Responsible consumption […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!