/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES/
TORONTO, March 17, 2021 /CNW/ – Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU ) (" Purepoint " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has entered into an engagement letter agreement (the " Engagement Agreement ") with Red Cloud Securities Inc. (" Red Cloud ") pursuant to which Red Cloud will act as lead agent and bookrunner to sell up to C$5.0 million in units of the Company (the " Units ") at a price of C$0.09 per Unit and flow-through units of the Company (the " FT Units ", together with the Units are hereinafter referred to as the " Offered Securities ") at a price of C$0.105 per FT Unit on a fully marketed, private placement basis (the " Offering "). Under the Offering, the Company intends to sell […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!