Sydney, May 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies: Alligator Energy Ltd (ASX:AGE) has delivered high-grade intersections from sonic core drilling at Blackbush Deposit within the Samphire Uranium Project in South Australia. Click here
Aurumin Ltd (ASX:AUN) has completed an orientation drill program targeting lithium-bearing pegmatites and has received all ultrafine soil sampling results from the Mt Palmer Lithium Project in Western Australia. Click here
BlackEarth Minerals NL (ASX:BEM) has fielded more “outstanding” results from a 1,670-metre diamond drill program at the high-grade Razafy Northwest target, which forms part of the Maniry Graphite Project in Southern Madagascar. Click here
Creso Pharma Ltd (ASX:CPH, OTCQB:COPHF)’s psychedelics subsidiary Halucenex Life Sciences Inc has been awarded a permit by Health Canada to import one kilogram of psilocybe cubensis to refine extraction and […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!