Price T. Rowe Associates INC, MD, reduced its holdings in Cameco INC (NYSE: CCJ) (TSE: CCO) during the third quarter by 18.7%, as stated in the most recent Form 13F filing that the company made with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Following the sale of 2,719,267 shares during the quarter, the corporation now holds 11,826,801 shares of stock in the basic materials trading company.
Price T. Rowe Associates INC (M.D.) owned 2.73% of Cameco’s stock at the end of the most recent quarter.
The value of the entire stake held by Price T. Rowe Associates INC (M.D.) was $313,529,000.
The comments and suggestions made by a variety of brokerage firms have been taken into consideration by CCJ. One day after the upgrade, T.D. Securities issued a research note recommending investors “buy” shares of CameCo The note was published on February 10th.The price objective that Scotiabank has placed on Cameco shares has been […]
Click here to view original web page at beststocks.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!