– FinancialNewsMedia.com News Commentary –
PALM BEACH, Fla., Jan. 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Uranium mining and the price of the metal are both poised to grow in 2022. An article from industry insider KITCO recently discussed the near and longer term outlook for the industry. It said that: "Uranium surged this year making it one of the hottest commodities in 2021. Uranium spot prices hit a nine year high in September and are up about 50 percent (at year’s end). "We are starting to see countries around the world accepting nuclear energy. Those countries realize if they want to reach a carbon neutral future, nuclear energy has to be part of the equation," emphasized an executive of an industry company who spoke to Michelle Makori, Lead Anchor and Editor-in-Chief of Kitco News at the Mines and Money London conference. Standard Uranium is a Canadian uranium exploration company. Also, uranium prices […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!